On Friday, Jan 31 the FTS Faculty met to discuss some items of importance for the seminary:
- Dr. Hague opened with a scripture reading of Phil 2.1-11 and prayer.
- The faculty discussed teaching issues for classroom; syllabi and assignments; student concerns, classroom designations, biblical models for education, the dress code, the Faculty and Student Handbooks (policies and procedures), the Student Orientation (Sat, Feb 1); IT Technology usage (cloud storage, tablets, etc.), the Library report (checkout system); student assistance for course work; the budget for recommended books; follow-up on our AIG Creation Seminar, Fall 2013 and reminder of the the Associates for Biblical Research Archaeology Seminar, March 1, 2014, and Fall Seminar ideas; TRACS’ report and update.
- The faculty and staff also enjoyed a very fine lunch and fellowship at Ruby Buffet at the invitation of Dr. Chong To Kim (Chairman of the Board of Directors)!
- Important reminder for the Seminary community:
- Faith Theological Seminary and Associates for Biblical Research Archaeology, Bible, and Apologetics Spring Seminar, March 1, 2014 (at FTS)
- The Regional Evangelical Theological Society meeting, March 21-22, 2014 (at St. Mary’s Seminary, Northern Parkway)