Read the International Student Handbook for full detail.
Faith Theological Seminary is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant students. Any applicant desiring international admission should allow three to six months to complete their application process.
International students in need of F-1 status must reach final acceptance by completing the initial admissions process and submit the following documentation:
- Completed International Student Application for Admission (web-based)
- Student Visa I-20 Application
- Affidavit of Financial Support (Statement of Finances or Form I-134)
- Verification of funds from student or sponsor
- Copy of valid passport
- Copy of student visa (if applicable)
- Copy of I-94
- Official TOEFL scores
- Pay the Application Fee and the I-20 Processing Fee
Send the following documents to the Designated School Official at Faith Theological Seminary, 529 Walker Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland 21212, USA.
Additional Information – F1 applicants currently residing in the US and not planning to depart the country before beginning a degree program at Faith Theological Seminary must complete the Transfer-In Form for F-1 Students.
International applicants whose native language is not English, or who have not received a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an English-speaking institution, must send official results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) to the Office of Admissions. The minimum required score is 550 on the written test and 80 on the Internet based test. For information concerning the TOEFL, applicants may contact the US embassy in their country, or write: Educational Testing Service, Princeton, NJ 08540, USA. Faith Theological Seminary’s TOEFL code is 7961.
According to the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP), F-1 students must maintain the following requirements:
- Be enrolled full-time according to their program of study
- Attend courses registered for regularly
- Pass courses registered for
- Pay tuition and fees